Friday, August 25, 2006

Learn to keep a journal from Jim Elliot

Article Taken from the World Vision Baptist Church Blog

The following are quotes from the journals of Jim Elliot. I would like to challenge each of you to take the time each day to write down your thoughts from your Bible reading and study. Just a short brief note of how God is working in your life is a great tool to make you think and then to make you remember what God is and was doing in your life.

I would also challenge you to get an accountability partner with whom you share what you write each day. I do this in my e-sword Bible program and then email a copy to my wife and another friend. It is a great accountability tool to make sure you read each day and also that you really meditate and get something from your time in the word.

“I seek not a long life, but a full one”

Read the entire article

No comments: